2012 Call for Proposals of the UN Trust Fund to End Violence Against Women
The UN Trust Fund to End Violence Against Women is accepting applications for its 17th grant cycle (2012) from government authorities at the national and local levels, civil society organizations and networks — including non-governmental, women’s and community-based organizations and coalitions and operational research institutions — and UN Country Teams in partnership with governments and civil society organizations.
The deadline for submission of applications is 21 January 2013, 11:59 EST (GMT–5).
All applications must be submitted online. The UN Trust Fund will not accept applications submitted via e-mail, regular post and/or facsimile. For full details about the application process, please consult the following documents:
- Call for Proposals [ ar | en | es | fr | pt | ru ]
- Annex 1 – Concept Note Form [ en | es | fr ]
- Annex 2 – Budget Form [ en | es | fr ]
- Other sources of funding for projects on violence against women [ en ]
- All documents in a ZIP archive