Decided, so I'm - empowerment of woman over 50
Active Women Association from Poland has a pleasure to invite You - woman over 50 years old to participation in the empowerment workshop.
A workshop is being held in the picturesque town of Brenna located in the Polish mountains,
from October 7th till 13th, 2012
Workshop is being held in the picturesque town of Brenna located in the Polish mountains, from October 7th till 13th, 2012
with 7 hours of training a day along with lots of leisure activities.
This workshop, financed by the European Commission within the framework of the program Grundtvig, is intended for English speaking women 50+, who’d like to strengthen their own competences and potential, wishing to increase motivation to act efficiently and shape the reality and to perfect knowledge about possibilities and opportunities of public participation. You will share and exchange experience with other woman from European countries. Learn new skills to improve your social standing and your own quality of life!
We will have lot of fun and spend some leisure time in SPA & Wellness!
The organizers take all the expenses of training, accommodation and travel.
We are looking for openminded women with a sense of adventure.
09.09.2012. Please ask for an application form (firstname.lastname@example.org), then send the
completed form back to the organisation by email or fax.
When and where does the program start?
7- 13 October 2012.
To whom the program is dedicated?
- 18 women over 50 years old from European countries, who want to improve public and leader skills, strengthen their political voice, speak communicative English and are not professional social workers or a political activists. They come from one of those countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece,Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands
Liechtenstein, Norway, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Croatia, Iceland, Turkey
How long does the program last?
- 7 days altogether, 5 days of workshop + two travelling days.
Where does the program take place?
- Workshop is being held in the picturesque town of Brenna located in the Polish mountains, in Hotel & SPA & Wellness Kotarz.
What is the participating fee?
- None. The program, including accommodation, alimentation, transportation from your country to Brenna and back, is funded for by the Lifelong Learning Program within European Commission.
Accommodation & travel
- Your accommodation and the place of workshop will be in the same hotel. You will have double room in a hotel in the mountain. We will organize your transport directly to the hotel from airports or rail station.
How to participate the program?
First you need to complete the application form
Send documents before 09. 09. 2012 by e-mail, post or by fax to Active Women Association In Poland. E-mail: email@example.com, fax/tel. 0048 32 266 16 72. Address: Active Women Association , 3 maja 11 street, Sosnowiec 41-200. Poland.
Then you'll just have to wait two days for the selection by the program coordinator who will check all forms and select participants.
Later on we will cooperate to determine your travel to Poland in the easiest and most comfortable way.
Stowarzyszenie Aktywne Kobiety
Active Women Association
tel. 602 31 44 31